You are choosing a lifestyle for you from us rather than just a job. Do you want to work on a project that is searched in Google on an average of about 1 million to 10 million per month?
We are looking for dedicated individuals with a passion to solve complex problems. We are moving towards the goal to provide simpler and responsive WordPress support and services that provide timely help.
Quality service at affordable price for everyone is our motto. We are fueled by passion and love for our work which makes us a profitable company that is growing exponentially.
We’re looking for fully dedicated amazing people to join our rapidly growing team. We are only looking to fill both full-time positions and freelance roles.
If you find you are the person for this job, then please send a short email containing about yourself, your experience (if any), and attach a resume to email@example.com. Include the position you’re applying for and your name in the subject.
Job #321 – WordPress Developer
As a WordPress developer at Pagewoo, you’re responsible for quality service and timely help to the customer. You will improve WordPress features, squash bugs, and help customer fixing their WordPress issues.
Find if you are the person for this job:
- Should be a self-starter who loves taking initiative and stay with it till the task gets completed.
- Must be an excellent communicator who makes sure everything is simple and clear.
- A person who expects the unexpected and ready to solve it.
- Must have the curiosity and desire to learn and grow your skills.
- A person who makes others turn and look at your work.
- Should work for your contentment and work to make things perfect rather than just completing the work.
- You take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of your work rather than just doing it to get it done.
Skills Required to get on board with us
- Advanced proficiency in PHP language. Other language experience is a plus, but not required.
- Deep understanding of WordPress engine, plugins and theme architecture and engineering.
- The ability to iterate and ship ideas quickly.
- Exceptional troubleshooting abilities.
We are actively looking for developers, designers and consultants to join our pool of experts. What does that even mean? It means we call on your when a job comes in. You spend a few hours fixing the problem and get paid right after, you choose your own hours and availabilities. We are building the largest pool of WordPress talent on the planet. If you love to fix bugs, you are knowledgeable of WordPress, can develop and build cool stuff and can make want to make a quick buck then sign up below: